The company HOMED in the context of Social Responsibility is always next to our suffering fellow human beings and in areas of Greece with extremely difficult access to health services.
- Medical missions to hard-to-reach Aegean islands with less than 100 inhabitants during the winter months.
- Telemedicine support of critical and hard-to-reach areas
- Free training for nurses and rescuers of voluntary organizations
- Free testing for COVID-19 at the organization The Smile of the Child.
- Funding of the publication of the book “The Development of the Blind Child”.