If you encounter any health problem or lose your medication, do not ask non-medicals.
Come to our clinics or call a doctor to your location because:
- Persons who have not received medical training, so they may make an incorrect diagnosis and dangerously valuable time may be lost.
- Most medications in Greece are given with a medical prescription.
The doctor will:
- Evaluate the description of your problem.
- Take into account your medical history and any allergies.
- May perform quick laboratory tests.
- Examine you.
- Provide you with the appropriate prescription.
- If it is night or Holiday, they will direct you to where a pharmacy on duty is and, if necessary and the pharmacy on duty is far away, they will bring the medication to you themselves.