A hospital in your home
HOMED is a pioneer in the field of home nursing, paving the way to new horizons and marking a new era, bringing the hospital home.
In July 1995, the home hospital care model was established with the short and eloquent description:
Any patient who does not need surgery or intensive care can safely be treated at home.
Elements that make up hospital care at home are:
- Regular and emergency nursing and medical visits.
- Electronic medical record keeping.
- Blood tests with portable analyzers.
- X-rays and ultrasounds with portable machines.
- Nursing services that include intravenous administration of serums and drugs.
- Provision of oxygen, nebulizer and other medical devices.