Corona virus test
Due to the peak number of cases and the financial crisis, our practice offers:
Rapid test (antigen) at the price of 5 Euros.
The price of 5 euros refers to examinations that take place from Monday to Saturday at our clinics. On Sundays the price is 10 euros .
Sampling for COVID-19 is carried out at our clinic, Ermou 18 in Syntagma Square.
You don’t need an appointment. The result and service receipt are automatically sent to your email.
In our clinic we perform:
- Rapid test (Antigen) . The result is sent to your email within minutes. The cost is 5 euros from Monday to Saturday, 10 euros on Sundays.
- PCR (molecular) test . The result is sent to your email on the same day. The cost is 47 Euros .
- EXPRESS PCR test . The result is available in 40 minutes from the time of sampling.
For repeat checks, you only register the first time.
All subsequent times you only come with your AMKA and the process is very fast.
Our clinic is open daily (7 days a week) from 07:00 – 22:00
Rapid test (antigen test)
The examination is carried out by the method of immunochromatography.
The result is available in 5 minutes.
A small amount of material is collected with a special swab from the nasal or pharyngeal cavity and inserted into the product plate. There are reagents that, coming into contact with the surface protein of the virus, produce color.
The exam has:
- 92% sensitivity (in case of a negative result there is an 8% chance of error).
- 98% specificity (in case of a positive result there is a 2% chance of error).
PCR molecular testing
The examination is carried out in a molecular biology laboratory, with multiplication and identification of the genetic material.
The result is available the same day .
The exam has:
- 98% sensitivity (in case of a negative result there is a 2% chance of error).
- 100% specificity (in case of a positive result there is a 0% chance of error).
All the answers to the tests that are done in our clinics have a QR code, which confirms the authenticity of the certificate, as it refers to the corresponding record that exists in our own database.