Nursing science on your side
Experienced nurses are available for home visits throughout the prefecture of Attica.
Actions that a nurse can do at home:
- Intramuscular, subcutaneous and intravenous injections.
- Placement of IV catheter for administration of serum.
- Vital signs measurement sugar measurement.
- Administration of intravenous drugs (eg intravenous antibiotics).
- Treatment of stoma (tracheostomies, gastrostomies, colostomies).
- Aspiration of bronchial secretions.
- Blood collection.
- Insertion, change or removal of a urinary catheter.
- Wound care – burn.
- Help with personal hygiene.