X-rays at home
With our state-of-the-art equipment, we ensure excellent quality X-rays.
All x-rays are of excellent clarity and diagnostic reliability, with digital technology.
The process is very short:
- A mobile radiology unit quickly arrives on site.
- A radiologist technologist assembles the equipment in the patient’s area.
- It descends on the parked mobile unit.
- It digitally produces the images and sends them to the center via the Internet.
- Specialist radiologists of the center examine them.
- The signed opinion is printed inside the mobile unit.
- Inside the mobile unit, the x-rays are printed on film and CD.
- The radiologist technologist hands the patient X-rays, CDs and an opinion.
The radiological images are also sent to the attending physician by email.